Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Sunday 2 June 2013

Bring Spiritual & Physical Life in Balance ~ Excerpts from Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

The importance of Balance between the Spirit & the Form is very crucial. Below are some excerpts by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer & if you truly let this sink in within you on a daily basis, you will experience an Emotional Shift that will transcend many a mundane seeming issues, moving you towards your Highest Good.
There will be a significant change in your entire life & Being when you correct the imbalance between your Spiritual & Physical Being. With this balance, you will also balance your Spiritual & Physical (Earthly) pursuits & abundance © Roshani / May2013

Put this up at home, office, in your bag & wherever You wish to. Say or write this daily, to keep your twin aspects of life; Spirit & Form in Balance:

* I now see spiritual energy in everyone i encounter. 


* When tempted to judge anyone, i remind myself to view them through my special lenses. When i can do so, all negative judgement dissolves.


* I feel more peaceful knowing that i'm not just this body that i'm destined to discard. I also feel the life-giving Spirit within me on a daily basis, and it's exhilarating.
 

* I now know that i'm an infinite spiritual being and that i share this originating energy with everyone.
 

* Being more balanced Spiritually & Physically gives me the opportunity to be in a continual state of gratitude & awe.
 

* I see miracles everywhere.
 

* I take myself less seriously. I have less stress in my life.
 

* I feel intimately connected to others.
 

* I feel less pressured to fit in or take approval of others.
 

* I perform at a Higher level than ever before as the Spirit flows unimpeded through me.

* I flow with life at all times.

* Life supports me in all that i do.

* My Spiritual & Earthly life, pursuits & abundance are all balanced now.

Stay Blessed <3 Heal Your Life; Heal Your World
www.sahh444.in * www.facebook.com/SAHH444


Come forward to invest in Your Soul's Journey through our Email, Skype and Personal Readings, Distant or Personal Healing sessions, Spiritual Counseling sessions, or if guided, move on to be a part of our Training & Workshop sessions.



Visit our Website: www.sahh444.in

Fill the "Reach Us Form" & we shall revert to you with the details and a slot for you as guided ♥

Read the Testimonials to know how Divine Intervention can Heal & Change Your Life & the World around You. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment