Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Wednesday 1 July 2015

"I AM who I AM, as I AM the I AM Being."

Be happy, joyful and positively proud of who and where you are in life. Unless you inherently believe that, neither the World nor the Universe shall reflect it in your outer World. Share this if you wish to emit the energy to the Universe that You are proud of being You. 

♡ I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice as God made a choice to create me.
♡ I don't wish to pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me - good, mad, spiritual, fun, happy, whatever that may be.
♡ I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I've made peace with my past as it taught me many a things and has made me proud of who I am today.
♡ I may not be seemingly perfect, but I don't need to be, as perfection is only a perception until I ever be God Realized.
♡ I am who I am, with one and all. Humanity is my only essence and religion.
♡ My soul does not have any religion or gender, only my physical vehicle - the Body in each birth has it.
♡ Whether the World takes me as I am or not is their journey not mine. I am only responsible for what I emit, for what I think, speak and do.
♡ And the only prayer my Spirit has is; may God help this body and being to exercise this responsibility to the best of its available and perceived abilities. <3 © Roshani/June2015

Registrations Open for:
18th - 19th July 2015
(Sat/Sun - 10 to 7 pm Both Days)
Empowerment with Divinity and Angel Soul Therapy Practitioner ~ Level 1
Fill the Reach Us form on our website.

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡

#angelmessages #angels #sparklingangels #roshani #innerlight #godschild #iam #believe

No comments:

Post a Comment