Spiritual Parenting and the Point of No Return called "Suicide"
My brother friend Saahiel on hearing the news of a Suicide of someone’s daughter, posted on my Facebook profile: "Why she could have not talked with anyone.. that’s when it feels nothing has any meaning left today! and none is important to none.. please share your views Shenz" This was on why did the daughter not talk to anyone about what was bothering her before she committed suicide.
Below is something that is channeled & touched upon in my workshop of "Spiritual Parenting" & also some of it "Empowerment with Angels." It's a Long Blog, please read it with Inner Awareness, Acceptance & Patience. Thanking you in anticipation.
There are two aspects to this. One is Earthly & the Other is Spiritual.
One that is Earthly is, that which Saahiel just mentioned about why Children can't talk to someone. The Answer lies with the Parents. Since time and again we live a chain reaction / a herd mentality Life; lifetimes after lifetimes. We set for our children, score boards of achievement, expectations, set parameters of fear, boundaries of rules & so many things just the way our parents maybe did with us. And they did exactly that but with a bit of variation of what their parents did with them. Thus creating a non stop lineage chain that is never ending. Here is a small reality checklist of what we actually do with our children; consciously or unconsciously.
- We are more of Dictators to our Children's lives than Creators & Friends.
- We teach them Bribing right at that small age "Child do this and I will give you that"
- We teach them one-upmanship, "Child if dad is angry you can always come to mama"
- We interfere in all their fights, "Child I will talk to your friends mom and tell her how dare her child do this"
- We compare and ridicule them with siblings, cousins, friends and others "See how good he is at Maths or music or sports etc. Why can't you do the same? We spend so much money on you but you're not half as good as your sibling/best friend/cousin etc."
- We create a Trophy out of them, "Child come on show that dance to aunty & uncle" even if the kid resents doing that he's pushed to do it.
- We set our pride by pushing them around “You know, my Child can do xyz better than yours. Will show you when time comes.”
- We set gender bias “I wish I had a son then this wouldn’t have happened or I wish I had girl she would have atleast done this for us. Don’t do this or that, because you’re a girl. Your brother can do that and get away with it.” We say things without giving them a sound reasoning.
- We gossip & back bite about the world, other parents, their kids, with or in front of them.
- We do things that are actually contrary to what we are trying to teach them. We ask them to listen to elders but don’t listen to ours in front of Them. Instead we shout, quarrel & even abuse or ridicule elders at times with them witnessing the same.
- We distance ourselves so much that they are scared to tell us anything and thus not tell anyone else anything as well, even after being grown ups. They become introverts or fearful people.
- We set fears in them about God, giving them the fear of the Unseen & the Unknown, making them "God Fearing instead of being God Loving." “If you do this God will punish you. If you don’t do that, then God will be Angry” or scare them by saying, “A Big old Man will come and take you away from Mum & Dad if you don't eat your food or do your studies.”
And infuse in them, many more things in the conscious surroundings that create unconscious patterns of Fear, less self worth, less self respect, patterns of over protection, extra sensitivity, less or no courage, etc. or other things that make them arrogant, rude, selfish, egoistic or whatever else but gentle, loving humans exercising their Highest Good. We try to seek fulfillment in what they do, just because we have not accomplished our dreams or goals, or we want them to Excel us, to prove a point to many around us.
Times have moved and so have things; but our way of Treating Children Hasn't.
- Is the same medication that was available Years back applicable to cure a disease? NO
- Is the education system or our thinking the same? NO
- Did you do things or know things or not know things that your kid knows or doesn’t know at a given age? NO
- Is the way you were brought up, working with your kid? NO
We kill their Immunity; whether it is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. We want to decide what they will wear, eat, do, etc. We want to control everything about them and Them itself.
We instill upon them and put a Constant Pressure in everything & push them to Prove a Point.
But the Question is "To Whom? For What? and At What Cost?"
The 2nd aspect is the Spiritual One.
With all these things above, which actually subconsciously are lineage patterns as most of the times, we absorb and borrow patterns right from the time we are conceived. The Soul hears and Absorbs everything. The fears of the Mother, the harmony or disharmony of the parents, to the gender bias if any, to comparisons if any that are spoken of, hears the Ramayan & Bhagwad Geeta or any other Holy Scriptures, to any other Good things that we are asked to hear when the Woman is pregnant, to everything else going on; in, within and around the pregnant mother.
It is a Myth that the Soul enters few weeks later. A convenient Myth just like, many other Myths that gives us the guiltless scope of Abortion. The fact is that The Soul Enters right from the Point of Conceiving. Abortion at any stage is a murder in the Karmic Spiritual sense though it may not be so, in the Earthly man made convenient sense.
The Soul has already come with its Blueprint of Life that contains various Astral Contracts including who to be born to, when & where to be born, when to die, who will come and teach what Soul lessons to execute its Karmic Debts & Soul Lessons. Once that Blueprint (Destiny) is locked in conjunction with the Supreme Power, then the Soul is given about 15% of Freewill to operate that Destiny which we call Future. And that is the Future, which is in our Hands at the time of executing our Physical Life.
These Inner patterns that the Soul creates from 0 (point of conceiving) to about 13 to 15 years of physical age become the Primary Patterns of his or her life. The surroundings contribute to newer patterns being formed all along.
We need to realize, and be in awareness that Change is Inevitable and anything that doesn’t move towards Change for the Good and not for the Sake of Change alone; will get Extinct. Just like your Dinosaurs & other species, that could not move towards Natural Evolvement.
A few things that we need to be in awareness of and try and implement with our Children are:
♥ Let us be more Friends with our Kids than Controllers and Dictators.
♥ Let us behave like an autonomous body operating without any baggage from the Central Systems of our own Lives.
♥ Let us make them “God Loving and Not God Fearing.”
♥ Let us teach them the Values of goodness in the Inner World which will create their Outer World.
♥ Let us come down and bend from the heights of our controlling power, ownership & ego to see the world from their eye level.
♥ Let us know that each Child and Human is as distinctive as each of our Fingerprints. Thus stopping all comparisons, judgments and expectations however real or unreal they may seem or be to us.
♥ Let us instill in them that their Loving Truth will be heard at all times so that They don’t fear us and start telling lies. The strictest of the Parents have Biggest of the Liars breeding under their Nose.
♥ Let us be the Change for them to See that Change.
♥ Let us stop operating out of our old beliefs and patterns & creating a Life Plan for them. Rather, understand their Plan & Guide them to accomplish that Plan to the Best of their Abilities and not that of yours, or neighbor’s child etc.
Let us NOT Drive them to a Point of No Return at any stage in Life;
To take that drastic Physically Courageous Step of Committing a Suicide.
Yes in Spiritual Terms it is the Weakest Point for the Soul, and Suicide has great Karmic Implications on the Soul that commits it. This requires a lot of details and to know more you can read the Books; “The Fakir – Parts 1 and 2” and "Laws of the Spirit World."
But in Physical Term Suicide, is the Strongest & Most Courageous part of the Physical Ego Mind as it Triumphs in its implementation of Negative Energy of destroying the Divine Life Creation and Winning over the Soul.
That is because, the Soul weakens to a Point where there is no scope of Going Back & the Physical Mind that always wants to prove a point overpowers the Soul, driving the Courage to the Emotional & Mental Physical Mind, to Commit that Suicide.
A person who is sane and happy, whose Soul is balanced, ask him to try and take his or her life… Can They? NO they can not, even dream of having the courage to do that, because the Soul will not permit it being balanced and happy that it is.
We all have decided when to Leave this Earth & Move up. Only the fact of how to Die, is partially based on the freewill of the Soul; besides in the case of a Suicide where the Soul goes against the designated Blueprint that it had finalized and overpowers the preordained Law of Life.
All we can do is, go through those points above on how to treat our children, as that’s where the foundation is. Then in life if you see anyone depressed or vulnerable to a point of doing anything to himself or herself or a loved one, try to be a compassionate listener. Try to take them to professional help. And in the most detached form try and do your human best for the Soul not to let the Physical Mind over power it; driving them to That Point of No Return Called “Suicide”.
^♥^ © Roshani/July2013 (Shenazz Nadirshah)
Part of Channeled lessons from the Workshops: Spiritual Parenting & Empowerment with Angels.
For Personal Holistic Healing & Counseling Sessions, Workshops & Training please go to our website: www.sahh444.in or
For a Session Booking or Registering for Any of our Workshops Fill the Form:
31831743658864 or email us on: email@example.com
FB Page: www.facebook.com/SAHH444
In HIS Name, Love, & Gratitude,
May Love Light Grace & Abundance be Unto All ^♥^