Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Break free from 'I Can't' to 'I Can' ☆♡☆

Simple but a strongly eroding energy word called 'Can't', has a strong hold over most of humanity, which is enmeshed in its grip.

You constantly have the internal chatter of 'I Can't do this, I Can't say this, I Can't understand this, I Can't forgive, I Can't let go, I Can't seem to forget, I Can't love.... And many more such I Can't. Least realising the damage, you are creating to your soul.

All of this, 'I Can't' stems from past hurts, humiliations, or comparisons, or situations, that have zeroed your Self Love, in all or many ways. With that Self Love your self worth, self esteem, & self respect, too get afflicted.

Know, that all seeming negativity tries to persuade the vulnerable victim, to believe otherwise. Release all such old baggage to the Light. Only your consistent efforts, in the wakeful state to do so, will shift your perspective from all the, 'I Can't to I Can.'

Ask God & Us Angels, to help you nurture this innermost self, as each of you are here for a purpose & that purpose can be accomplished only when you are in sync with the Universal energies of "Yes I Can"

Make a list of all your "I Can't" then make a fresh list of 'I Can' with the same things. Then burn the 'I Can't' list & drain the ashes in running water & meditate on the 'I Can' list daily morning & night for even 5 mins, intending each statement of 'I Can' & saying it just like an affirmation.

So unleash your potential, & break free from this Cage of your old dogmatic Mind, that kept giving you reasons to believe that you Can't. Once you break free from this captiveness of 'I Can't'; you shall take a marvellous flight, soaring higher & higher to the Light. ♡ © Roshani/Nov2014

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
www.roshanishenazz.blogspot.in

Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡ 

#roshani #angelmessages #yesican
#beingempowered #beingunconditional #godwithin

No comments:

Post a Comment